I work in healthcare and I’m very passionate about Disease Management, Care Management and Self-Management and Person-Centered Care. Please Watch the movie on Netflix!
What the Health! ❤️
This is the My Best Gift and IT IS FREE!
My way of preventing other from losing a loved one early due to a very preventable health disease. Miss You Always Mom, Dorothy Mae Roberson! ❤️❤️❤️
My best suggestions is to do the following:
- Meet with your PCP/ Primary Care Doctor
- Address your health issues or possible health issues?
- Most health plan offer a free Health Risk Assessment, it will immediately let you know your health risk triggers including behavior health and mental illness.
- Exercise at least 3x per week for 30 minutes
- Develope a accountability and support system to follow-up with you.
- Monitor the negativity!!! (Person, place or thing)
- Laughter is actual like medicine! It good for you and practice laughing daily.
- Practice being grateful and counting blessings daily.
- Create a health a journal and track your health and wellness goals!
- Make all Goals SMART, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time Based
- Finally, do you own assessment and ask yourself what are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to achieving your health and wellness goals.
Example, I will exercise 7x per week and set my alarm on my cellphone to walk for 30 minutes daily, to reduce my blood pressure.
- I will ask my significant other or neighbor to go walking with me 3x per week.
- I will download a free app to count my steps and aim to walk 7,000 steps per day.
- I will track my blood pressure and monitor my weight weekly.
- I will take action to improving my health and monitor my progress monthly in my health journal because I love me and my family and want to live a long and healthy life. #mentalhealth #health #wellness #depression #wellbeing #stress #love