Hello world and welcome to my thoughts and blog. To make a long story short, I simply believe through God’s wonderful grace we all were born to be and do awesome things! I view my blog and website as my virtual home and my purpose for share is to hopefully accomplish a few things. In the the end, I hope that you will learn more about me and what really matters to me.
- I want everyone to ask themselves are they walking in their purpose?
- I want to encourage and affirm anyone that was in a unhealthy relationship or in a DV relationship that help is available. Plus, encourage everyone to be transparent with themselves and seek healthy relationships in everything. No one should ever feel they have to suffer in silence. Help is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Look under my page on domestic violence resources for helpful information on safety planning and resources to assist.
- Share my story on date rape and sexual assault and encourage anyone abused to never suffer in silence.
- Provide resources and offer individuals appointments to create strategic plans for themselves to walk in their purpose or to share experiences and stories.
- In honor of my mother Dorothy Mae Roberson who passed away on 4/26/2014, I would like to use my platform to encourage others who are grieving to continue the legacy and honor their loved one by sharing the lesson or lessons. Ensure they know love never dies as long as we keep the legacies alive and well through our actions. Love ❤️is a verb.
- Share your favorite quote or quotes because I adore and love quotes.
- I hope you smiled and said you enjoyed your visit. I hope you felt my positive energy and spirit. Plus, figured I love my hometown of Chicago, Illinois and was able to take away a useful idea or a helpful resource.
Finally, I simply love this quote inspired by Nelson Mandela’s 1994 Inaugural Speech from Marianne Williamson. This quote embraces my strong belief that Greatness is a Choice that is given to everyone and we have the option to use our God given talents to make a difference each and everyday!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Let’s help put a stop to sexual assault, domestic violence, low self-esteem, unhealthy relationship, poor self images and child abuse. Learn how to affirm, advocate, encourage, motivate support, inspire, empower, educate and teach people around us simply by our own actions. Finally, encourage everyone to be the change you wish to see in our wonderful world.