6. Art Sims is such a Blessed talented and gifted young man!!!! His wisdom and knowledge is so priceless and I just love being in my big brothers presence & company!!!
7. Dawn Thomas is such as amazing lady. I love her focus and determination to follow her dreams and live in her highest vision. She is such a great visionary. Watch out world!
8. Jennifer Lee is truly a talented young lady who first name could have been “The Networker Guru”. No one can do it better than she can!
9. Felicia Lee is wonderful young lady who is so full of life. Her style, humor, and personality can not be touched and her smile can also light up any room!
10. Nicole Blanchard is a beautiful and talented writer. The gift to write is such a special gift & talent because throught your words, you have encouraged, challenged and inspired many many in your blogs!
11. Brian Askew is like my brother! Me and Brian go way back since high school and the beautiful thing is when I need him. Brian is always there!!!
12. John Williams is my Best Friend that is a man!!! John and I go way back to Mckendree College in Lebanon IL. John was my best friend in college and boy did he teach me so much! I could tell John any and everything! When I was dated raped in college, John was the one who told me everything was going to be ok and he became my protector and devised a plan for me to get away. He transferred to Western Illinois University because of my date rape! What a wonderful friend I have in John and continue to have. John always puts a smile on my face and has a word or scripture for me! My best friend is moving to Dallas and I will miss him but I know will still remain ever so close and in touch!!!
13. Natalie Hall is such a smart and beautiful young lady!!! Congratulations on getting accepted into to the Ph.D program!!! I always knew you were going to do great things since you were a little girl in grammar school!
14. Jay Deep is a smart, handsome & gifted young man who is skilled with the gift of making people laugh. The medicine of laughter is something I truly admire & want the whole world to see and experience his awesome gift! Talent like that is truly a gift from God!!!
15. Michaellynn Hardware is like a second mother/bestfriend. Mrs. Hardware has been there through it all and I mean when I say the good, the bad and the ugly. I love how she always have a word for me and keeps it 100% real with me. She tell me what I need to hear and does it with so much love! I love Mrs. Hardware so much and thank the Lord for bring such a wonderful and classy teacher/ mother/ friend into my life!!!!!!!!!!!
16. Lutricia Johnson is the most resourceful woman I have ever worked with! She is truly an asset & not a liability! She is always the person you want to be on your team. Plus, a beautiful person on the inside and out. Simply Priceless to me 🙂
17. Suzanne Smith is the most organized and professional person you will ever want to meet. A wonderful mother, aunt, grandmother, daughter, friend, co-worker and a true woman of God. I’m so glad we met and crossed paths!
18. Tracey Brim is an annointed pastor. Her ability to explain the word and make it plain is very powerful. Keep on spreading the good gospel and being the beautiful spirit that you are!
19. Deloris Foster is truly my living angel! I will never, never, never forget in 1995 when my first son passed away and Deloris turned into my Angel. I was in so much pain and could hardly function and had barely just finished college when I had the responsibility of planning a funeral for my child. In addition, to almost dying myself and having to have a c-sestion with 19 staples and all kinds of physical and mental pain. I had to plan a funeral. When I say this, I mean this women worked multiple miracles for me. Lois dressed my baby and had a custom casket that looked just like a baby bed. It was opened and he was surrounded by toys with the comforter and toys she had bought for my shower all the way from Disney World. It was everything that I could ask for and beautiful in light of the circumstances. Lois was my protector and just like an agent she kept all the crazy well wishers AWAY!!! Especially the one e who wanted to tell me I will have another child again, as if you can replace a person when they pass away. I know the people did not mean any harm, but she got their ignorants was something I just couldn’t handle at the time. Your kindness will never be forgotton for as long as I live on earth!!!
20. McNair Grant is truly a gem (a BMW Black Man Working) who is definitely taking care of business! I simply love to see a man like that. A man that adores and provides for his child and loves his family & attractive eye candy on the inside and out. What more can a woman ask for 🙂
21. Xavier X Mitch is a blessed man of God! A man who is blessed with the gift to uplift and encourage all of his fb friends and family through his powerful words. I anticipate and enjoy his blogs and his ability to connection with us through his words.
22. Boolumaster is such a spiritual guy!!! Wise beyond his year and so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I admire him and love how he handles his business!
23. LB is a great business man and a very supportive person! Thanks so much for teaching me the art of business and entertaining.
24. Robin Caldwell is a wonderful lady WHO has the GREAT ability to MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She focuses on the here and now & let the past be just that! Isn’t that so beautiful!
25. Christy Toney is a lovely person. A compassionate person and definitely a friend when you need one. I truly appreciate her kind words when I needed it. Not to mention this woman is TALENTED & GIFTED! It is so wonderful to see a woman believe in herself and follow her dreams. A true business woman and entrepreneur!
26. Eureva Walker is such a beautiful person. I remember her in high school and thought she is so smart. I was right, congratulation Dr. Walker. It is such an inspiration to see a young black woman strive academically and make us all proud!
27. Nora Wilburne is such a delightful & spiritual person. The beautiful thing about Nora is the she is consistant and has always been a nice person since high school. Nora is a kind spirit and always offering a kind word whenever she can. Priceless!
28. Darnell & Lisa Williams truly make marriage look attractive. They are such a lovely couple and have a such a beautiful family. They daughter is absolutely a doll. Not to mention, it is so beautiful to see love that is strong, affirming, consistant, supportive, loving and the list just goes on and on. Congratulations on that because unfortunately this is not something you see everyday! May the Lord bless you guy with another 50 plus years 🙂
29. Robert Thompson is a great businessman & friend. I appreciate his insight, wisdom and knowledge. Thanks for the piece of advice you gave me Years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never be able to say thank you enough 🙂
30. Giavonne Williams is a beautiful, regal and classy woman! I just want to take her class and be the first in line!
What’s up officer friendly!!! Me, you & Michelle are due for our annual catch up RTM session!
everyone is holy enough and healthy enough to have a FRONT ROW
seat in our lives. There are some people in your life who need to be loved
from a distance. It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you let go,
or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatible,
not-going-anywhere relationships, friendships, fellowships and family!
Not everyone can be in Your FRONT ROW.
Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention to: Which
ones lift and which ones lean? Which ones encourage, and which ones
discourage? Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which
ones are just going downhill? When you leave certain people, do you feel
better or feel worse? Which ones always have drama or don’t really
understand, know and appreciate you and the gift that lies within you?
Not everyone can be in Your FRONT ROW.
The more you seek God and the things of God, the more you seek
quality; the more you seek not just the hand of God but the face of God,
the more you seek things honorable; the more you seek growth, peace of
mind, love and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to
decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the
balcony of your life.
Everyone Can’t be in Your FRONT ROW.
You cannot change the people around you… but you can change the
people you are around! Ask God for wisdom and discernment and choose
wisely the people who sit in the FRONT ROW of your life. Remember
that FRONT ROW seats are for special and deserving people and those
who sit in your FRONT ROW should be chosen carefully.
Everyone Can’t be in Your FRONT ROW.
(I received this gift from Jennifer 20 years ago, thanks 🙂
Hope all enjoy)
I love this quote from Nelson Mandela’s 1994 Inaugural Speech from Marianne Williamson because it embrace my own believe that Greatness is a Choice that is given to everyone & we have the option to use our God given talents to make a difference each and everyday! Enjoy!!!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”